Saturday 4 July 2009

You know when you're about to have one of those nights?..

27th June 2009

Yep, was all set for a quite one or two with MR DAN SNEATH of all people (back from the pool)...

and now my fucking cousin ANTHONY CROSS who is a MARRIED MAN now, texts me asking if I wanna go out on a DATE with him. Naturally, I said YES and I texted DAN telling him to get his HEELS on as now we both agree it's quite likely going to get MESSY.

I have come up with a mathematical equation.

((Liverpool MINUS Dan Sneath ) PLUS quite drink) PLUS Tony Cross TIMES Chris Pullen DIVIDED BY (7.30pm - 2am) = 7.5 hours of melton mowbray = FUCKED

Btw before any of you FUCKERS start questioning my incredible use of CAPITAL LETTERS, just remember....

CAPS LOCK is CRUISE CONTROL for COOL. (copyright royal *WINK* )

1 comment:

  1. Absolute genius, not even Einstein himself could have worked out that equation.

    ReplyDelete