Thursday 9 July 2009

I love it when a plan comes together

Don't you? Was talking with Benjamin this morning. I had a massive thought orgasm on the way to work with something I could do on here.

The idea is to make a video about dating tips. Knowing my luck with women, it could in fact be brilliant. In a completely useless way.

I do love making short movies and I have a back catalogue of stuff on a computer somewhere that I might dig up and show you all one day. I'm jotting down ideas as I type this about what sort of content to include on this video.

I'm posting a blog about it as I'd like some input, pref by email rather than the comments section as to keep things a surprise until the video is ready.

ALSO check out the new movie 'District 9'. Its out end of august / early september. It looks the SHIT. That means its gonna be good. Shit = bad, but THE SHIT = great.

1 comment:

  1. District 9 does indeed look "The Shit". A video about dating tips would be good but I was hoping more for a video of the results of Topless Tuesday... any joy there?

    ReplyDelete