Saturday 4 July 2009

Oh what a night...

28th June 2009

Well, I'm pretty sure I had a great time last night. I wasn't that drunk, but I swear that I had such an amazing time, I remember laughing so much, I just can't fucking remember why?! lol...

Hopefully when I get back from work and speak to Dan he can enlighten me on things that happened. More on this later...


*update*

Yep, ok Dan has kindly reminded me of something in particular. For some reason I had been wanting to try this for a long time. Now bare with me cos the start of this story doesn't sound too great.

So, Tony, Dan and Me went to the toilet together.. LOL.... thats actually how the story starts. And nah, I'm not commenting on the next events as I'm looking forward to doing it again sometime, and I don't want to walk into a toilet and see some other fuckers copying us.

Night all

No comments:

Post a Comment