Saturday 4 July 2009

Shocked about MJ

26th June 2009

Yeoooow

Well, I was up til late-ish last night, watching the live news coverage of Michael Jackson. Couldn't quite believe it at the time, was just hoping that at any moment, a new report would come in saying it was all wrong. I was a massive fan of his music and his dancing. I have fond memories watching videos and listening to his music as a kid. I have a tape somewhere of me when I was about 4 years old singing over Thriller lol.

/865738768536253253685365830p['pl0'lp'pllp'p';p'pl';

sorry that was my work colleague. (ooooh work friiiiend)

So anyway. I found out that my Match.com profile was still visible on the internet. Obviously knocking everyone's socks off as I had no new winks lol. So I thought that I would try my luck elsewhere and have made myself the hottest new thing on plentyoffish.com..... lol

I'm loving the unreleased You Me @ 6 tracks atm, such as 'Sweet Feet', 'All Your Fault', 'Taste' and 'Promise Promise'. Check em out if you like that sort of thing.

Met up with Dan Lewin the other night, guy I used to work with here at Melton Honda, but he moved to another branch. Was awesome to catch up and finally meet his 4 month old son Josh. He's adorable and loves watching TV lol. Sounds like my kinda child.

Also watched a film on DVD with Sash recently that I had wanted to watch years ago but never got round to it. Its called Mr Brooks, and stars Kevin Costner. Was not too shabby at all I thought, and nearly pulled off a really ballsy ending but then chickened out. Still, was a nice shock/surprise even if they didn't stick with it. Watch it to get what I'm on about.

Was supposed to be playing football tonight at the local rubber crumb pitch but there are loads of people not playing due to injury or holidays etc so I don't know what to do. Probably take the opportunity to do nothing and get some rest!!

Good Day.

No comments:

Post a Comment