Sunday 5 July 2009

bangers AND mash

Last night I had one of the best sausage and mash dishes ever. Home made with real potatoes. That might be the problem you see, as I'm used to having sausage and SMASH. Its just easier and quicker to get done. And I always make smash with a bit of milk and butter to try and make it seem more.... real?

Anyways, it wasn't just the real mashed potato. There was also onions in the gravy. NOT onion gravy, just normal gravy, with onion in. Just worked. OH AND MUSHY PEAS. They were from a tin though. But still. It was greatness. I can't take credit though I didn't make it. Mum did. She wins.

Cold is definitely on the recess now. Its difficult to tell on days like today with having hay fever as well. I estimate a full recovery by my next day off (Wednesday).

Working on a sunday is not all that bad. There's plenty to look at on the interwebs when all other jobs are done and no customers to annoy. Today I found a cute video of a endangered animal being tickled. check it out, its awesome.



Animal in question is called a 'Slow Loris' apparently. They are listed as being endangered, and they are also slightly dangerous, as they can produce toxin that can be transfered by a bite or a lick. But this little guy in the video is just absolutely adorable.

I might go and catch some of the wimbledon final if it stays quiet at work. It's been busy up until now which is why I'm now doing this entry.

I did receive a letter from a reader that I shall post up later tonight. Think there are many of you who will find it insightful. Everyone else will find it utterly ridiculous, and retarded.

1 comment:

  1. Mate that things not fuckin real it's not, I tell you!

    ReplyDelete