Sunday 23 October 2011

Your Fucking Welcome

***UPDATED POST***

Didn't want to post a second blog, but just wanted y'all to know...

If you are looking for a reason to go to a IMAX cinema screen instead of your regular screen... now is the time. Well I say now, I mean in a month or two.

The new Mission Impossible film showing at IMAX screens are going to have a 6 MINUTE DARK KNIGHT RISES TEASER TRAILER playing in front of it. 6 Minutes. Only at IMAX. Oh Baby.
**END UPDATE**

So yeah. I can't take credit for it - but this morning I discovered on another site quite simply a fantastic looking movie trailer. Very excited.


So yeah, its a found footage movie. These kinda films do have their drawbacks - would the camera guy reallllllly keep filming in these situations? I dunno. But I've liked most of the offerings so far. Blair Witch, Rec, Paranormal Series, Cloverfield, Troll Hunter etc etc.

Its Sunday and I'm working later. Which I think is a criminal offence. Lock me up.

No comments:

Post a Comment