Thursday 20 October 2011

Social Drinking

So yeah, Staying Drunk is now evolving and embracing social media, like facebook. Why? I have no idea. I'm just bored to be honest. Although I'm not bored enough to set up a twitter account for it. Yet.

I can't decide whether or not to keep subscribing to Sky Sports. Sometimes it seems like a good deal, 4 sports channels for £23 a month. Then sometimes I can think of much better things to spend that money on - like buying way too much lunch from Spar on my breaks at work.

My fav thing to have for lunch at the moment are those Lunchables that I *think* are meant for kids. They are just so immense. I'm sure I've seen grown up versions of them before, where they use posh bread and cheese that actually has some sort proper cheese name, like Brie. Brie tastes like shit though.

So on the news today they are saying that Gaddafi has been killed. The first reports I heard were that he had been shot and captured, so I wonder if he died from his injuries, or they just decided to skip the trial? He's been responsible for so much - more than I ever knew about until the past few days. I think I would of hated him more, if he didn't look so much like Mel B off Bo-Selecta.

I'm currently sat here trying to decide whether or not to do a workout DVD that was suggested to me by Pilot. Its called the P90X workout. A lot of people would recognise it from the Lazy Song by Bruno Mars. However, Lazy and P90X couldn't be any more far apart.  The first time I tried it, it felt like a fat mans quick way to commit suicide.
One of the work outs is a 16 minute Ab workout, with 12 positions and 25 'reps' in each position. It works out to doing just over 300 reps in less than 16 minutes.

Now, for my first time doing it, out of the total 300, I managed about 7. I'm not even joking, I felt so unfit. And the next day I was in absolute bits. But I have done it a few times since and I am now getting better at it.
The one I'm supposed to do tonight is more of an hours worth of martial arts moves, designed to get you sweating. I made the mistake of forgetting to close the blinds last time I did it, and quite a few passers by got their very own private low budget Jackie Chan outtakes montage.

Now I've said that, I really wanna watch a Jackie Chan film. I think I have First Strike somewhere.

1 comment:

  1. Sky sports. What for?

    SPORT?

    Men, touching each other.

    Gay.

    ReplyDelete