Saturday 15 October 2011

Did I say weeks? I meant 5 months.

Don't you just hate it when 1 thing leads to another? Especially when the first thing is 'I think I will be lazy'.

Of course, this wouldn't be my blog if I didn't sporadically disappear off the face of the Internet for months at a time. Although, if you wanted to say hello that bad, why didn't you wave back to me when I drove past you the other day? Wanker.

Paramedic Dan is now officially a Paramedic. Fully trained and everything. Although, the first time I ever saw him in the fast response vehicle, I saw him with the blue lights flashing, but then he pulled into a Bus Stop looking lost!

Tony has become a father to a wonderful bouncing baby boy, Alastair. Congratulations to the Cross family!

Jenks the pilot still has aids. But he's looking well. He's been busy killing libians. Lybians. Libanese? Lybianese's? People from Libia. Lybia. FUCK KNOWS.

I'm not telling you what I've been up to. Its a secret, but it does involve biscuits.

Have you seen the Cathedral City Cheds advert? Its immensely funny. Watch it on Youtube.

Also - I highly recommend you go and see Drive at the cinema, or at least catch it when its out to rent/buy. It kinda feels like its trying to hard too be an instant classic - but it does showcase some pretty epic scenes. I just wish it had a bit more driving in.

Me and the good lady are searching for somewhere new to live. Currently our landlord has said they are putting our house on the market - but with no intention to sell. We have spoken to the estate agent though and she has told them that she has informed us that she wants to sell, so we were a bit miffed that she's decided to lie to us.  Ah well, when we move out I'm sure she'll love having an empty property!

I've started following football a lot more recently. I was always a big fan in my younger days, but since I started working I lost track of what was going on. I'm so into it now that I've even started watching Match of the Day. How dedicated is that? Ok, maybe I do watch the Sunday morning repeat as I'm too tired to stay up late to watch it, but still.

I even recently went to watch Manchester United play at Old Trafford in the Champions League. It was the first game I've been to since I was 10 years old, seeing Leicester City beat Norwich 2-1 and Heskey came on as a Sub to score the winner.

I need a new band to fall in love with. I usually seem to discover new bands that I can connect with fairly often. But I still haven't really hit it off with a band since Kids in Glass houses brought out their 2nd album. You me at Six have just released their 3rd album and I'm not overly liking it. I feel like I have to like it cos' I've loved literally every song they have done up to now.  I'm supposed to be seeing them support Blink next year as well.

Onto more interesting times... I've had a few good nights out recently with the lash club, just a shame it wasn't us all together. It started off with a random Friday night with Dan, followed by a ridiculous Saturday night with Jenks, then a very emotional Tuesday night with Tony and Stef.  If you don't know who Stef is, just scan the horizon.

I've actually got a lot of stuff I wanna talk about, but I don't want to blow my load in one go. But that's another story.

1 comment:

  1. Haha. Cheers mate. I am oficially a registered professional! err registered paramedic! That day you saw me I got stood down off the job just as I had mightily pi**ed off a few people driving past them at a rate of knots! Oh well I still had a smile on my face!

    ReplyDelete