Wednesday 26 October 2011

Hanging...

..out of my arse. Oh my days.

I said a few blogs ago that there was a big lash up happening last night. Jesus, did it live up to expectations.
As far as Melton Mowbray goes - the night life is pretty shite to be honest. You really have to be in good company to have a decent night. And that's never a problem when the lash club are in town.


Sooooo much alcohol consumed. Jenks took a photo of his penis. We danced like champions.

We laughed at the picture I took of myself from earlier that day:












We even went to Tubes, the local nightclub. I just did a quick google search to try and get some pictures of the place so you know what I'm talking about. But it seems that no photos exist.
We danced in there as well. This time, not quite like champions. It makes me laugh when I think about it. I can picture it in my head, all 4 of us there in a huddle trying to dance seriously.

My next blog is going to be an insight of the male psyche when in a bar/club. It seems us chaps follow a set pattern when in the vicinity or booze/women.

All will be revealed, when staying drunk returns.

 Look behind you.

No comments:

Post a Comment