Saturday 22 October 2011

I want I want I want

Battlefield 3 please:



And I wanna see:

I also wanna see Tin Tin and Real Steel. Too much to see and do.

Its Saturday night baby and yeah you guessed it, I'm getting my glad rags on. Not because I'm going out - but because its Freezing. I'm wearing lots of layers. Like an onion. An onion with a hoodie.

I kinda look like a chav right now, like I'm about to go and be anti social. Makes me feel good actually. Confident.

I read today that Microsoft have bought Skype for 10 million dollars. Idiots, you can download it for free.

Pilot, Tony and Sneath are all going out on Tuesday night. I need to be there. Gonna have a word with the boss tomorrow and see about having Wednesday off. They all keep going on about 'getting on it'. Sounds like something Jenks might have pulled.

Fuck the environment - print this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment