Saturday 7 November 2009

Thats Levitation Homes...


So, I accidentally sent a picture of my penis to everyone in my address book. Not only was I completely horrified and embarrased, it cost me a fortune in stamps.



So went to see 'The Fourth Kind' last night.

I must admit I was kinda dissapointed. I saw the trailer and it looked like a really creepy scary film. However, all the freakish scenes had already been glimpsed at in the trailer. So every time a patient went under hypnosis, I kinda new what to expect. I had hoped that there was stuff I hadn't seen... but no.

There was one big Jump/Scare scene in the film, that did pretty much get the whole audience. I was sat next to Calum, and to say that it made him jump like a girl ... would be a crime.

Calum jumped, like a 23 year old male. As in - a 23 year old male who didn't go in to the film expecting to jump. I'm glad he wasn't holding any liquids in his hands, put it that way.

 ANYWAY... If you are wanting to go see something scary any time soon - skip this and don't bother with SAW four thousand and fifteen either.

Wait and go see Paranormal Activity, which is much better and creepier.

Anyways. Had a big takeaway the other night with my mum. Kinda ordered a bit too much - eyes too big for my belly like. And I tell you - I have big fucking eyes.
Soooo I finished half way through knowing I was full to the brim, and Mum being Mum said how it was such a waste, and starving kids in Africa would crawl over broken glass to have a meal like that.

Which gives me an idea for a new game show...

No comments:

Post a Comment