Friday 27 November 2009

Free Thinking Cat Shits Outside the Box


Indeed.

This week has somewhat flown by. Had a top night out with Paramedic Dan (He's a Paramedic)(well in training)(well....) on Tuesday... followed by a good day out in Leicester shopping on Wednesday. However, that's when I started to develop this stupid cold I'm now nursing.

It's probably my own fault.. as I was out in the rain Tuesday night without adequate rain protection.

Also spent an evening at James' house playing Modern Warfare 2 on split screen co-op... which was awesome!

ANYWAY.. back on topic... thinking outside the box...

I'm bringing this up again, as I have thought this for a long period of time. I'm gonna talk about sexuality, and the powers of attraction.  (Somewhat my area of expertise)

DISCLAIMER: Following this is a portrayal of potencially offensive stereo typing and pigeon holing, mixed in with homophobia and racism. Please do not carry on reading if you are a retard.

It would be safe to say, that in this world.. we have heterosexuals, and we have homosexuals. I don't believe there is such a thing as Nosexuals (people who don't fancy anything).. so I'm just running with these 2. For the sake of my arguement sounding valid, forget the existence of bisexuals (or the correct pronunciation : greedy fuckers)

Hetro people fancy the opposite sex...
or

Hetro people fancy people who are hetro.. 

Homo's fancy people of the same sex..
or
Homo people fancy people who are homo.

Are you with me so far? good.

no? then read it again, fuck sake.

Anyways.. looking at my last point there, homo's fancying homos. Does this make it possible for a gay guy to fancy a gay woman? and vice versa? I think its totally possible. The only thing I can't get my head round is how they would, you know. Do it.

I mean, lesbians use dildos even though they chose chuff over wood.

So, potentially, there could be a 'strap on up the trumpet' scenario that's totally possible.

I think I need to stop thinking about this now. Please feel free to leave a comment, unless its something that disproves my theory.

2 comments:

  1. Strap on up the trumpet?????!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. a starp on...up the trumpet? you mean like... the girl doing the guy up the bum? lol

    ReplyDelete