Sunday 1 November 2009

I posted this blog 3 weeks ago..

Fucking Royal Mail.

I havent posted for a while as I've been lucky enough to join up with a group of mates who were planning on backpacking through Europe for 6 weeks, so I havent been at a computer.

Ok, that was a lie, I just couldn't be fucked to post. Now please, it's nothing to do with you guys n gals who read this... I can just on occasion be really fucking lazy.

When I say on occasion I mean all the time.

Anyways, rather than just make excuses I ought to say something cool or funny.

The lady who lives next door is bulimic. She was being really noisy last night when I got home from work. I banged on the wall yelled to her to keep it down.

So, work wise, I had a great September. Plenty of cars sold, lots of money earned. October wasn't so busy but still good enough.

Helped pilot move into his new place in Ely, near Cambridge. So far had 1 mega night out over there, looking forward to many more.

Following on from my last blog, Final Destination 3D was shite, District 9 was ace. Avatar is looking lush and so is a film called 'Ninja Assassins'. Its about Ninjas.

No comments:

Post a Comment